All webinars are delivered by experienced Allied Health Professionals who are experts in their field.
There is a growing trend towards offering webinars, rather than seminars, due to their ease of use and reduced down-time.
The Wellness Assistant offers targeted health and wellness webinars based on:
- The most popular online educational resources accessed by participants
- The individual needs of the workforce outlined in the comprehensive report
Common webinar topics include:
- How much physical activity & exercise do you really need
- The importance of limiting sedentary activity & how to do it
- Healthy eating for a healthy mind & body
- How to stress less
- How to improve your back & shoulder pain through proper manual handling
The Wellness Assistant also offers webinars, independently of the program, for organisations who wish to use this service as a stand-alone initiative. Please contact us for more information.